Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Primark haul November 2011 Part 2!!


I bought this t-shirt from the mens' section cause I wanted for soooo long but it was very expensive (30-40 pounds)! Luckily, I found it in Primark for 10 pounds and of course I bought it!This one is size XS!



I bought these really skinny jeans for 9 pounds, cause I really needed a lighter colour of jeans, as my other jeans are black and really dark blue!!This one is size 10 and it costs 9 pounds!!


Then I bought these plain black leggings, which are really cosy and cost 3 pounds!!These are size M!


I bought this brown belt, which I found really simple but chic at the same time!!It costs 1 pound so I thought "Why not??"


OMG I just loved those shoes when I saw them in Primark!!They're super cute and cosy!!They cost 14 pounds but when I bought them, they were reduced to 9 pounds!!!!!


Last thing I bought that day was this super cute coat with the beautiful faux fur and the gold buttons!!I bought it in size 10 and it costs (I think...) 18 pounds!!!


I hope you enjoyed my new stuff..:)
There will be a new primark haul soon from my trip to London so stay tuned...Please become a member to my blog and share your opinions!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment