Powered By Blogger

Sunday 18 December 2011

My lovely perfumes so far...and 2 new, i just bought..:))))))

So the first one is the eau de toilette natural spray vaporisateur from Jil Sander and it's called SUN!!Basically, it contains no alcohon so there is not a problem if we wear it above the sun..:)) I first bought it 5 years ago and since then I buy it every summer!!!


This one is the Princess eau de toilette spray from Vera Wang, which I bought last Christmas!!I love its smell and its bottle..It's a really sweet and girly perfume and makes you feel like a princess... :P
 
Ohhhh, Marry me! from Lanvin, is one of my favourite perfumes so far cause it smells amazing............It was a gift from my boyfriend and I just love it!!

This one is from Lalique and it's called Le parfum (if I write it correctly..:P)!!It has a sweet, woody, very intense smell and I love it cause it lasts on my skin more than any other perfume!!

And finally, these 2 fragrances are a gift from my parents, who went to New York and brought me those beautiful perfumes..:)
I haven't opened them yet, but I went to Boots and smelled them both!!They are lovely!!!

That was it for now girls..I hope you like my perfumes...Pls subscribe and comment..Also, tell me your favourite ones and send me your ideas...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment