Powered By Blogger

Sunday 18 December 2011

My favourite lipsticks...:)

These are my favourite lipsticks for the year 2011..:) I hope you enjoy them:


From left to right: 1. Maybelline N.Y. watershine lipstick..Colour: No 24 Hazelnut Sauce Chouchou
2. Mac amplified lipstick..Colour: Impassioned
3. Shiseido lipstick..Colour: Perfect Rouge PK331
4. 17 supreme shine lipstick..Colour: Pink Posey
5. Chanel creme lipstick..Colour: Fire 65
6. Christian Dior Diorific lipstick..Colour: 008 Violet Tactic Mystic Mauve
7. Maybelline N.Y. Colorsensational..Colour: 422 Coral Tonic

And also the squashes of the lipsticks:


Anything you need, feel free to ask me...Bye byeeeeeeeeeeee...:)

2 comments:

  1. great shades, I love the chanel one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sweetie!I know, it's the perfect lipstick..:)

    ReplyDelete