Powered By Blogger

Sunday 18 December 2011

Review of elf products!!!!!

After a month of using elf products, I decided to make a review on some of their products..So let's begin with the foundation I tried..

The bottle is from the studio line and it's a sand shade (if I can say it so)..It's also oil free and has SPF 15!!I loved the way it made my face look but I found the quantity veryyyyy small..Especially if you consider that is a product from the studio line and costs 6,50 pounds!!I've used it only for a month and it's already finished!!
The small one is the simple foundation from elf and its shade is ivory!!I think the quality is pretty good for 1,50..:)

This here is the natural radiance blusher and the colour is shy!!This pink colour is perfect!!It makes my face look really healthy and fresh!!!So I would highly recommend it!

Hmm, let's talk about the shimmering facial whip, which I love!!The pink one is very glossy and glittery and it looks very nice with the shy blusher, I show you before!!The gold one is in a Lilac Petal shade and I mostly wear it with brownish blushers and bronzers!!!I love them both!!

These liquid eyeshadows, were the only products I really didn't like..:( I don't know exactly why..I don't know, if it is my fault, cause I might don't know how to use them correctly..but when I wear them, I kinda feel them very liquid, like they're melting, which I don't like at all!!!!

Same as above with this liquid eyeliner!!It's really white and I thought it would be a little bit more silver from the pictures at the site..!!I'm not really used to liquid eyeliners and eyeshadows so maybe it's my fault, but I feel these products are not the nicest ones from elf..:/

These are the shimmer eyeliner pencil in grey colour and the waterproof eyeliner pen in black colour, which I really like!!I can wear them both all day..!!They last so many hours and aren't melting at all!!

This one is the matte lip colour lipstick in a tea rose colour!!!!I like it very much so far..It's a matte colour but it makes your lips look shiny when you first use it!!I love the shade..:)

Last thing is this therapeutic conditioning balm in vanilla flavour!!It smells so nice and it is really sweet and soft, when you use it!!!!I really like it and I already bought another one..:P

So this was my review on elf products!!Another huge elf haul is coming this week, so pls stay tuned!!Pls comment and tell me your thoughts!!!Bye bye for now.....<3




2 comments:

  1. I would love to try out elf, is the foundation a medium or full coverage? I'm always looking for the greatest foundation of all time haha. I can tell how enthusiastic you are by how many exclamation marks you use lol, but it's quirky! haha

    p.s. love your background!
    www.buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetheart!!hahaha yeah I'm always very enthusiastic about everything I like!!The bottled foundation is full coverage but it finished so quickly...:/ the little one is lighter, but if you mix it with the other one (which is what I usually do)is medium!!Because I have no spots on my face, I don't use the full coverage sooo much!!I hope, that helped..lol!!

    ps.thanks about the background!!I already told how I liked your blogmas!Pls join my site!

    ReplyDelete